Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Relatives Weigh In

My wife's aunt read my previous posts and reached a conclusion about our experiment.

"I think it's funny," she told my wife. I asked my wife why. She said her aunt thinks this will not be a test of living with one car, but rather a test of our marriage.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the "olden" days, lots of people just had one car and shared. Then people had 2 cars, and their kids borrowed the family car. Now, everyone has a car; look at our driveway. I do have to say in self-defense that the family cars that were getting old were passed on to the kids. John and I could survive on one car, but that would mean me taking him to work and using more gas.



I now only go out 2 or 3 times a week to run errands. I save them all up, and a tank of gas lasts me 3 weeks.

You can do it and save that money to put towards a car. Why would you get a new car anyway? You know all about the depreciation.